MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Making callSssss..


Phone CALLSss
:: 20 May 2009 ::



Yea, Here comes the third job that i worked. I don't know what the job title but my job was just as simple as making calls! Well, i was employed by an event company called Lassheer. My boss is a young 22 yrs old woman who has married and owned a company. I guess probably the company is patronized by her husband. So this company was helping BHP to organize a huge event entitled BHPetrol Race Ace 2. It held a carnival and Go-Kart race in Shah Alam Stadium at 23 May 2009. So my task was just to make calls to the vast of participants and inform them regarding the event. Owh this job is so easy if were to compare with sampling distributor/ promoter. At least, for this job i just need to seat there and make calls. The bad thing is, we were asked to use our own cell phone. Sigh, I felt kinda stupid when i heard that. Then, my boss had got ready the sim cards for us to make calls. So when ever we r running out of credits, she will get to sumwhere to get our phone reload. Haha.. if phone no battery, then no need work.



Thou we were given a script to follow, but i was just too new to the job and din know what information i need to convey and get from the participants. Till the end of the day, I was still confused with the entire race procedures. In fact my task was just to disseminate information  regarding the Go-kart event and enquire for their attendance to take part in race. Hence, when the partipants asked questions that go beyond my scope, i would start creating my own story and giving "all sort of shud be" (FRAUD) answers to the person.

Anyway, soon later i stopped making calls becoz my phone was out of battery. So i was asked to key in the data of the participants who can make for the race. i had been doing that since after my lunch. However, at last my boss repealed all works that i hv done previously and said "our client actually do not want this kind of things." Haih, i was fine with that cuz work repealed but my pay still on! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment