MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Friday, September 14, 2007

4th September 2007

14 -> 13 -> 12 -> 11-> 10-> 9 -> 8 -> 7 -> 6 -> 5 -> [4]
Back to 4th September~

It was my birthday where my buddies bought me a big cake from Secret Recipe!! They are Jack, Ken, Edward, Adam, Faiz, & Aizat. The cake that they bought me was MAnGo DeliGht which i chose myself ~ it didnt really taste good but i was touched to have them celebrated for me! So embarrassed that still want them to sing Birthday song fer me er.. shame shame!! Keke.. i suppose to post this few days ago, but just lazy to do and dont have spare time to do it. However now i have the effort of blogging, but those birthday photos were gone! my phone memory corrupted~ split seconds disappeared!! aikz~ wasted!!

Presents~
My 2nd brother & his Gf - Converse T-shirt (very nice, i love it!!)
My big brother - A T-shirt (quite nice oso..) & a ... pencil case (tropicana life, unfortunately i dont use pencil case for a long time!! but still TQ lo)
My 4th brother - A JayCHou Pepsi can, he knows that i love JAY~
AndyWong & YiLing - Silver Bath (dunno wat is it leh~ use fer bath one le)
GuanTyng - a small pale monk
SueWen & Ivan - A chess set!! (although i dont play chess put it is a meaningful chess set where they wrote our buddies name on the chess board o!! Cool~ I love it!!)
PuiEe - A Birthstone Angel & A great patchwork picture ~I love it!! if can be bigger than is much more better~ hehe..


THank YOu Very Much BUddIesss..

1 Comment:

  1. :: booboo :: said...
    sOrry fOr nOt being there fOr yOu on this speCial day.. but really happy birthday yea~~ hehee..^^

Post a Comment