MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Saturday, September 22, 2007

BrEatHe EaSy~

CTS Presentation

M3 & AdaM
wahahaa.. wear formal ade like grow taller and look smarter o!!

Finallyy~~ my CTS presentation & Microeconomics Quiz ended!!! The next things have to get prepared are Moral Quiz, Moral Presentation, Moral Assignment, English Research Assignment, CTS Quiz, Microeconomics Presentation...

Emm .. actually not that busy one la.. if I manage my time well...

UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT!!


--------------------------------------------------------------
21 September 2007, Friday

I had Account tutorial class and microeconomics quiz.
This was the first time I manage to do one question of the Acc question that was given by the lecture!! wahahahah .. got hope in Account ade!!!

After that 2.30 i had a microeconomics quiz! It was a multiply choice quiz which answer is given to choose~
can CHOOSE ... sounds easy! but i dont think i did well le.. worrying


straight after my quiz i went to Times Square to meet my dear Secondary Friendss .. they are Ivan, Wen, May, & Shun!! We went for movie..

Watched a VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!!
entitiled "White Noise" if i m not mistaken...

I really dont understand what was the movie going on from the beginning till the end. I did not finish the movie, i was bored by the film and went out before the movie ended.

Hey~ buddiess.. I am okay la!! dont worry~
Just the movie too boring ade~ dunno what movie is this la!! say ghost not ghost, say action not action... Dunno wat is thiss!!!

After that we went to .. Cheras, Jimmy's Restaurant fer our dinner!!! the food there was yummy yummy delicious, price oso reasonable!! GOOD good !! We were chatting about all the past and funny memories that we had in secondary.. laugh till my mouth CRAMP!!

We do had LOT of Crazy memories!!!

FuN, Excited, WonDerfUl, JoYful, Unforgettable..
I appreciate them very much~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment