MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, November 1, 2007

MisSiNg*mIsSinG~

WEEK THAT MY STUFF WENT DISAPPEARED!!
01 November 2007

MiSsiNg SuMmaRy
""
>.<
Monday: 2GB pendrive, RM56
::

>n<
Tuesday: 4 parking voucher, RM12 :: >o< style="font-weight: bold;">
""
>.<
Thursday: Wallet (found)

******************************************************************

MONDAY

Tuesday was my CTS presentation, so on Monday i showed my group mates the completed slides and divided our tasks.

When everythin was done! we went for class!!




reached home..


"2GB PENDRIVE LOST!!"
neva mind i keep persuading myself dont feel sad and think positively, it is just a RM56 pendrive



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TUESDAY

d
After our CTS presentation i went to the car park with my friend ken seong happily. Cus we just finished our presentation. We walked and walked happily till upper foyer...



noticed..






"MY CAR KEY LOST!!!!"

Aduhh!!! yesterday pendrive today car key!!! i afraid that someone might has driven my car so i asked ken seong to check for me. Luckily my car was still there.


That time i shud had Account class. but i was extremely depressed!! I couldn't accept the fact that i lost my car key!!!


few minutes later...



my friend called me, said he took ade. He found it at the floor.


Phewww...
luckily he picked up for me. thanks alot!!

I m really careless. Friends around me warned me to be careful with my belonging.

okok.. i promised to myself i wouldnt lost anythin agian. i would keep an eye with all my stuff tightly!!





4.00pm

In the class, friend ken seong returned me 4 parking vouchers that he owed me.


::
::
::

When I reached home, noticed...


"THE 4 PARKING VOUCHERS THAT HE GAVE ME LOST!!!"
which means i lost RM12, 3 bucks each.
neva mind neva mind, is just parking voucher, RM12 only. think positively.. and convince myself that money just go fer charity!!!


Hee.. so happy happy then sleep..


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WEDNESDAY


positive thinking, positive thinking, nothin lost, is just that this I did too much charity!!
Manage to help ppl, shud feel happy.. (lied to myself juz trying to make myself feel comfortable)
Just be careful, nothin will be lost...

calm calm
&
cheer...




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

THURSDAY

7.00am
woke up!! as usual brush, bathe, change, go out!!

noticed that...





"I LOST MY WALLET!!!!!"

keep looking every where around my house, inside outside..
still counldnt find it.


8.00am
Neva mind neva mind i persuaded myself is just a wallet. quite old ade sumore 2 years ade. shud buy a new one.


::

think positively
::

think positively
:::

think positively



......



AHHHHHHHHHH CANNOT LA!!!

MY IDENTITY CARD! POPULAR MEMBER CARD!! SUSHI MEMBER CARD!!! DRIVING LICENSE!!!! HELP IDENTITY CARD !!!!! CASH, RM180!!!!!!

SUMORE MY
PUBLIC BANK DEBIT CARD A!!!!!!!



this time couldnt think positively! gonna tears ade..

8.30
father mother 4th brothers woke up!!

1st and 2nd bro still sleeping


we are searching everywhere..except my 1st & 2nd bro's room


i cannot tahan ade, just rush inside and seek!!!


...:::::::...
wahahha i got my wallet!!!
i sat beside my 2nd who was sleeping, and think why my wallet would be in his room.

few minutes..



He.. blur blur like that told me yesterday u came to my room listen radio la~

GOSHh!!!! i remembered ade!!! i went to his room listen JAY chou new song!!! then wallet left inside his room!!!!


phewww.. i got back my wallet!!



.::THE END::.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment