MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Zoo~

NATIONAL ZOO!!
30 April 2008

Since holidays I did not bring my darling for any trip, so I decided to bring her to National Zoo for a half day trip. Despite it was just a near place and short day, we enjoyed every much!!!


4 years ago I went to our National Zoo for school outing, it was interesting because everything was seemed to be fresh and new to me. However, yesterday I went there again, everything seemed to be the same!!

NO DIFFERENCE!!!


the only difference was...
this time was accompanied by my gal gal,
LOH PUI EE



ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!!
ATTENTION!!

to my beloved reader, please stay with me!!
I still got my wonderful journey to share with u,
IS GREAT!
u will neva regret for continue reading it...

PLeaSEee..

Hee^^.. just believe him!!

IS TRUTH!!!



This was the first station we went, CHILDREN WORLD!!!

obviously here we can see some well-doer small animals like rooster, goat, pony, & calf ...

XXX animal inside.

I don't remember what was that but i remember something was inside...


this was the fragile bridge which if there were more than two people stand on, it will break!!!

However, miracle happened!!

Reputedly, only true lover can go through this fragile bridge.


HAHA!! We proved it!!

WE MANAGED TO WALK THROUGH TOGETHER!!!

Behind us that tress was a Legend Tree!!!
U NOE WAT!!

IT APPEARED IN A WALT DISNEY FILM


entitled

"POCAHONTAS"


the Grandmother Willow!!!
she is a wise old tree spirit who guides Pocahontas in her decisions like she used to guide her mother and grandmother.



Hey hEy!! here we reach the SAVANAH WALK.
here is the place where people said dinosaurs' existence.

"Triceratops"




's generation "Rhinoceros"



the two stone statues are

THE KING AND QUEEN
OF MONKEY!!!



Does anyone know how do they determine they throne?


the answer is..

those who can eat numerous bananas then he/she will be the king/queen!!!


So obviously these two monkeys ate the most!

so their stone statue are showed here.



Besides, the Legend of Infinite Tree was successfully discovered by us!!!
this tree has his root grown all the way to the sky!!!


it is believed if you were to follow the root and climb all the way up then you will see a beautiful castle with a giant man!!!



this cute ah boy was here to keep the visitors' attraction!!

because the animals in this area wasn't able to catch visitors' eye.


SEE is proven, my gal gal took photo with the children rather than the animals.




Hehe.. elephantWOman!!

she though of acting like an elephant then can communicate with the elephants.


Keke.. my baby dumb dumb one...



Guess what I was doing???


Haha!! after the previous photo, u guys must be thinking I m acting as a giraffe and try to talk to them le????



the answer is....


WRONG!!!


I m just smelling the surrounding fresh air~




This was the place where I went in to hide from rain when I was in form 3 with my 2 buddies!


Do they still remember here?


Haha, leave me a message if u do!!




After that, we are entering the king of animal's area!!

LION



AhH errr..scare er..(shivering)



AIyorr!! Is this what we called "THE KING OF ANIMAL?"

Goshh.. U SEE!!! sleep till so UGLY!!!! his two leg opened big big!!!


De AniMaLs

Green Sticky Frog
if anyone know the name pls tell me, i will correct it


I don't look like me'
if anyone know the name pls tell me, i will correct it


Journey to the West, the main character..

Sun Wu Kong
if anyone know the name pls tell me, i will correct it


Pangolin

Colorful Bird
if anyone know the name pls tell me, i will correct it


Impulse Pony

Tractable Deer

Greedy Lamb

Sleeping Pig

Flying Bat

Small little Cow

Swimming Turtle

Jungle Tiger


HiGH difficulty Photo Shot!!!





**special**

HEY, to my beloved readers
as you all are my faithful readers, you guys are given the privilege to view my

MUSEUM PIECE
&
ARTISTIC GALLERY
during our day^^




#gallery01

#gallery02

#gallery03

#gallery04
wahahaha.. ehh SHERMAINE YAP SZE MUN!!!
SEE
THIS IS THE PHOTO THAT I WAS DESIRED!!!


NICE LEEE!!
so you must
CLICK AND ENLARGE, SAVE IT, THEN SET AS WALLPAPER!!!
wahahhaha...

Finally...

ESCAPED FROM THE LEGEND OF ZOO!!"

As the post is nearly come to the end, readers are able to enjoy our mysterious journey...


now..
is time to tell the truth...


just now all the fragile bridge, POCAHONTAS, Triceratops, THE KING AND QUEEN of MONKEY, and the Legend of Infinite Tree
is just to draw audience's attention and interest purposes.



in fact,


we did not have any tour guide, so when doing this post,

I have to implement my extraordinary fairytale elaboration technique to make my post as interesting as possible!!!^^


However,

having an enjoyable and delightful journey was fairly truth!!!


Heehee.. hey dear! U SEE!! our last photo before the camera ran out of power^^


Cool Oh~



::.:THE END:.::

[H.O.A]l3OgAn

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Darling!

    Your post is reli interesting! Despite being in the photos, i like the way u express haha funny-fairytale-type. I like all de photos! They r so nice wakaka.. i didnt noe dat we r good posers =p. It was reli fun 2 spend time in zoo wif u. i think if u werent there it couldnt ve been so fun n exciting after all. Thanks dear 4 giving me a super hyper happy day!

    ~love uuuu~
    :: booboo :: said...
    haha..i'm just planning tO go there..i'm like begging and begging and begging 4 sOmebody to accOmpany me there..hehee..anyway..i'll visit there one day..u twO lOoked very very cute..haha..with funny decriptiOns..haha..interesting, interesting..^^
    shermainey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    shermainey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    shermainey said...
    hey i know what u wanted lar! hahahaha...
    but that time the lighting and the background not as nice as this ma.. hmm.. so cant be blame lor..
    (lolx.. blame other stuff but not my photoshooting skills)
    btw.... sweet sweet couple only...
    make me sooo jealous.. pfft!

    and nice post!
    salute ya!
    photoshop lesson ler? for elsie and I also want to learn!
    shermainey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment