MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Monday, May 26, 2008

TIME flies~

TIME flies::.

Since April 12,2008 after I had finished my final exam, my ease, joy, freedom, and carefree life started!!!

WAooAhhh!!!
let see what I had done in this 1 month plus holidays...

::

Shermaine's 19th Birthday Surprise
22th April 2008

::

Adam & Marg 19th Birthday Dinner

27th April 2008

::

National Zoo

30 April 2008

::

Sungkai Sungai Klah Hot spring
9 May 2008

::

Genting Highland
14-15 May 2008

::

Jenn's 19th Birthday Surprise
21 May 2008

::

KLCC Petrosains
21 May 2008

::

till
26 May 2008
the nightmare has begun!!!
my university life started!!!!

::


keke.. actually not that scary oso just that i no longer has the light-hearted life like SEP!

U know wat? which means Sleep, Eat, and Play!!!!



A leave taking to my foundation life in HELP College and the pleasant holidays

and start my University Life at Help University..



During these holidays I did have a great time with my gal-gal.

Thanks for being my companion

and lastly, not to forget about my college buddies~


Although we aren't the kind of next of kin friends, you all are still my very good classmates that gone though my life. Especially my BEST bro~Jack, Adam, Edward, and KenSeong!!

I appreciate everyone i met in coll^^



Best regard to everyone!

Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment