MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dull dayS gonna begins

Dull dayS gonna begins

My one month holidays are going to end soon and my second semester in HELP University is going to begin. However, it does not excite me at all. For the reason that in Uni life, I can't really find any truth friends that I used to meet in secondary.



For current semester break, i thought holidays would be bored for me. However, luckily i have a troop of good buddies in secondary that could spent on my days .. not all days but some! It was pretty enough for me if were to compare with university life. They gave me joyful and delightful moment that i would never have in HELP University. Seriously, I hope that time would just stop at the secondary moment.

In my current University friend cycle, I don't really find any truth friends. I knew them but they are likely all my gf's friends. Because i found it when ever there is any event or happening, they would rather tell my gf rather than me. Is no longer like what i had in college life where i had a bunch of buddies that hung around, joke around, and fool around all the time. I kinda miss the moment.



Despite I hope I would get some close friend in University, it doesn't turn out what I thought. Quite disappointed actually.. Yet, school starts on Wednesday soon.. i guess it would be another dull days ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment