MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Friday, October 17, 2008

Summons!!!

SUMMONS

My new semester in HELP University has started 2 days ago! It actually wasn't dull as I thought before. However, parking problem always bothering me at the beginning of semester. Because parking areas around my university are too costly! Our school offers special price for students at RM3 per entry but this is not convenient for me! Because the offer only for main campus and the campus which I m studying is far away from main campus. So students usually park their car at main campus and take the shutter bus to move to another campus! Sight!! What can I do? I wouldn't want to take the long queue waiting bus or pay for costly parking fees. So.. I decided to park at the housing area that nearby my campus. Wahaha.. Smart le~ by the time I finished my classes, I saw...someone left me a message. It stated "DO NOT PARK HERE", OMG!! the cruel house owner did not allow me to park my car! Gosh, my car is far away from you, yet not blocking anyone too. Why still want to chase me off! Aikz..

*This was an old times post that i did not manage to finish in the past. So today i tend to make it done and present it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment