MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12.23 Party Time!!!

PARTY TIME!!!
23 December 2008


23 December 2008, Tuesday.
Merry Christmas to all my beloved friends~ Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

For me, I had held a Christmas Party at home and had 16 friends to spend time together~ I m kinda tired for the day, for the reason that I kept on tidy and clean up the surrounding. It wasn't because I am squeamish, just because I didn't want to trouble my mom.

At first, I was concerned of insufficient foods and beverages because we tended to have potluck but the potluck wasn't well organized. In the next morning, mom helped me on catering and prepared deserts. I felt grateful and I wish I wouldn't bother her for the clean up task. Hence, I kept on tiding and cleaning up for the entire night! Gosh, I shouldn't have did that, I shall have spend time with friends. It is just simply because, at last, when they had left. I noticed there were actually no difference between cleaning up early or late. Because I would still need to clean up at last. Instead of keep on cleaning, why not just make the clean up at last in a lump? Haihh .. i missed the opportunity to fun with them and missed the opportunity to take photoS with them. Seriously regret and also made some of my friends felt sorry for the mess. I m actually should be the one who opologize. Apologize for not having time to entertain them.

Although, I didn't really have fun and felt tiring, I guess it is worth enough to turn the greatest of people into greatest happiness. Perhaps their galliardise had deeply went into my hearts. Hope they really enjoyed the night~

MERRY CHRISTMAS~*
Special thanks to Simon Chin who help me out in cleaning, thanks to tock wang who drive me up and down and sending may home, thanks to kok fei who being the MC of the night, thanks to my BB who help me out in everything and also everyone's coorperation! Thank You Very Much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment