MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Saturday, December 20, 2008

CL0904* is BACK!!


Colourfullife 0904 Center is once again back to the community! It had been disappear for around 2 months. Since after the author [H.O.A]*l3oGaN had moved house and 2nd semester begun, he was missing in action!!! Do U know whyyy ??? There must be a vital reason to make him disappear for "ages". Haha, all right. i guess the main reason is because I am lazy! haha, human nature.. cant help. I cant continuously do the same thing all the time. Definitely, i would feel sick of it! Moreover, there are 9/10 in my blogger list are not updating too!! So what else to push me for blogging.

Well, other than lazy, there are still some substantial reasons that kept me away from blogging. As I said before, I moved house. It had a fresh and exciting experience, i had never moved house before this, so this time was kinda fun! Anyway, it took us around 1 month to settle everything!

Besides that, uni assessment is another reason that bothering me from blogging. Due to the short 2nd semester, a 14 weeks programme was compressed into 8 weeks programs, so it was stressing and tiring. Anyway, as now the hardships had elapsed, I have plenty of spare time to spend on different activities. Such as meet up my old friends, new friends, read newspaper, exercise, research on future studies to Australia and also BLOGGING!!

Let me roughly flash forward what was happening in 2 months ago with the most efficient method!! that is PHOTOs!!!



SORRY, DUE TO THE HARD DISC LOST, CURRENTLY PHOTOS ARE NOT AVAILABLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment