MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Sunday, July 29, 2007

ColOuRfuL LiFe

Does anyone here know the significant of colourful life? Why do I want to name it coulourful life? When we talk about colourful! First thing that comes to our mind must be rainbow perhaps so. Rainbow contains 7 brilliant colors which are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple. However does our life filled with these 7 brilliant colors? It is possible if you think it is likelihood. Just as our life there will be happy, fury, sad and sorrow. I am a person who likes to think a lot and used to keep everything in my heart because I hardly find someone that can really share my problems. However I found that doing blog can really make me comfortable by release it. Although you don’t get any solution after bloging but at least you can clearly noticed what is going on through your life. In my blog I will be wise up my thought, my route and my life.

Last but not least, I hope that you guys enjoy reading my blog and give some comment for my post so that i am able to know who is being with me all the time!

Thank You^^


2 Comments:

  1. Like it or not, It is meee! said...
    woohooo...finally got one post..good job!teheee...iwill enjoy reading ur blog!often post lo...
    shermainey said...
    wahahaha.. coming in august.. now not august wo.. but out liao? hehehe... by d way, interesting... but... my eyes pain o.. cuz d colour too light... hard to read... but... Nice~! good effort to change colours.. as i loves colours..

Post a Comment