MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dear Elsie tagged ME!

Dear Elsie tagged ME!

.
.
.
Instruction: Bold the statements that are true to you. Italicize the statement that you wish are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, stab 5 people to do the same tag.

  1. I miss somebody right now.
  2. I do not watch tv these days.
  3. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
  4. I love to play video games.
  5. I have tried marijuana.
  6. I have been in a threesome.
  7. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
  8. I have changed mentally over the last year.
  9. I curse.
  10. I am totally smart
  11. I have broken someone's bones.
  12. I am paranoid sometimes.
  13. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar free.
  14. I need money right now.
  15. I love sushi.
  16. I talk really, really fast.
  17. I have long hair.
  18. I have lost money in Las Vegas. -I wanna go US lar..
  19. I have at least one sibling.
  20. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
  21. I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
  22. I like the way I look.
  23. I am usually pessimistic.
  24. I have a lot of moodswings.
  25. I have a hidden talent.
  26. I am always hyper.
  27. I have a lot of friends.
  28. I have pecked someone of the same sex.
  29. I enjoy talking on the phone.
  30. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
  31. I love to shop.
  32. Enjoy window shopping.
  33. I would rather shop than eat.
  34. I don't hate anyone.
  35. I am a pretty good dancer.
  36. I am completely embarassed to be seen with my mother.
  37. I have a cellphone.
  38. I believe in God.
  39. I am an adrenaline junkie.
  40. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
  41. I have past out drunk in the last 6 months.
  42. I have rejected someone before.
  43. I want to have children in the future.
  44. I have changed a diaper before.
  45. I have called the cops on a friend before.
  46. I am not allergic to anything.
  47. I have a lot to learn.
  48. I am shy around members with the opposite sex.
  49. I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
  50. I have tried alcohol before.
  51. I own the South Park movie.
  52. I would die for my best friend.
  53. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
  54. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
  55. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
  56. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
  57. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
  58. I am happy at this time.
  59. I am obsessed with girls/guys.
  60. I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
  61. I study for tests most of the time.
  62. I am comfortable with who I am right now.
  63. I have more than just my ears pierced.
  64. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
  65. I have jumped off a bridge.
  66. I love sea turtles.
  67. I spend risiculous money on makeup.
  68. Plan on achieving a major goaldream.
  69. I am proficient in a musical instrument.
  70. I hate office jobs.
  71. I love sci-fi movies.
  72. I think water rules.
  73. I went college out of state.
  74. I like sausages.
  75. I love kisses.
  76. I fall for the worst people.
  77. I adore bright colours.
  78. I can't live without black eyeliner.
  79. I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
  80. I usually like covers better than originals.
  81. I can pick up things with my toes.
  82. I can whistle.
  83. I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake slithers.
  84. I still have every journal I have written in.
  85. I can stick to a diet.
  86. I talk in my sleep.
  87. I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distraction.
  88. I have jazz in my blood.
  89. Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
  90. I wear a toe ring.
  91. I can't stand at least one person that I work with.
  92. I am a caffeine junkie.
  93. I cosplay and know what cosplaying is.
  94. I have been to over 15 conventions.
  95. I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
  96. I am an artist.
  97. I only clean my room when necessary.
  98. I like a person of the same sex.
  99. I love being happy.
.
.
.
.

I stab: Sze Mun, Poh Sin, Tock Wang, Wai Yang and Kathy Ng..

2 Comments:

  1. Like it or not, It is meee! said...
    finally u did the tag thingie!Stil got one more to do!tehheeee...
    Like it or not, It is meee! said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment