MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MaI EarTH*~

HohOor~ i think this shud be the last earth! My Pathway~


At first I started this earth concept was to showed the happening of my latest post. Thus when there is a new post, there will be a new earth!

During holidays i was so damn freaking FREE that I have nothing to do. Everyday I have to think what to do, what to do, what to do.. Then finally I found that most of my friends were blogging, thus i started blogging as well!!

However, now my 2nd semester began! I no longer have the time to modify my earth, so yesterday I created the last earth of 2007 entitled
My P
athway~

:
:
:

HeRe Is All The EaRth That I CreaTed BefoRe~

:

.::DE GATHERING::.

:
:

.::WITH A HEAVY HEART::.

:
:

.::DE COLLEGE BUDDIES::.

:
:

.::DAY TO SUNWAY::.

:
:

.::SECRET::.

~EnD~
:
:

2 Comments:

  1. :: booboo :: said...
    yer~ i wOnder y i feel sO sad when i read this blOg.. i'm always sO desperately fOr ur testi, sOmehOw it contains sOme dunnO-wat-feel that make me enjOyed a lOt.. can yOu pOst at least 'sOmething' when yOu're free?? dOn putus our cOntactiOn.. ok mOu?
    Anonymous said...
    非常好东西。.

Post a Comment