MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bothering...

CONFUSED


Yesterday my results are announced, despite i wasn't failed any subjects but I'm not really satisfied with my results and quite disappointed. I was wondering whether I'm in the right path or maybe i should go for another path? Previously, I was in the undergraduate program, Foundation in Arts. Obviously, my career going be ahead for Business. However, yesterday's results conduced me to reevaluate my courier. This is to say, if I weren't belong to this path , I shouldn't continue heading towards. Because if i do, i would have to continue for 3 years till I graduated. Hence, I was in confused whether I should choose Business? or Arts?


At first, everyone was persuaded me for Arts, they said I'm capable in doing Arts because of my creativity. In fact, do I really have the creativity as they said? Sometimes, I feel the artwork that I did wasn't so special or good because I believe if everyone were to spend time and effort on it, his/her can also make the same thing as I did. Despite I always feel very happy and satisfaction whenever people praised on my Artworks but later on I would feel bored when there is a continuous doing. I couldn't imagine in the future, if I were to do the same things over and over, I could overcome it. However, this is what people usually say, Career. Almost every single job has to repeat the same thing, unless you become a cyclical employment. Then you could try many different jobs. In short, should I say doing artwork can be my hobby but not my career.


Besides, for Business, my current results weren't desired so should I continue with it? What's the ability should a person has to be capable in Business? precise or celerity in computing? Seriously killing, I'm bothering in our career, we should choose a job that we enjoy doing? or well earned? or plenty of job vacancy?


::THE END::

[H.O.A]l3oGaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment