MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BuLp~!!

BULP!!!


Today I would like to talk about my silly doggie, LOK LOK!!

He always like to become a HERO! fight with other dog.

When he saw POSTMAN he WOW WOW WOW!!! When he saw FEMALE/MALE DOG, he WOW WOW WOW too~

Every time when my house gate is opened, he will just dash out immediately to do his "BIG" bisness!! His big business are included accosts or brawls with other dog, relieve nature or smell smell the grass and road.

However, this time..

His scandal action has brought him to the legend...

which is...

the first and the only dog that i saw and heard, try brawling others but couldn't fight against and escaped!

Is OKAY to escape.. but he felt into the drain..

maybe he was just trying to hide..

Haihh.. so here was the
RESCUE ACTION!!!









Em.. Hey ladies and gentleman, before I end today's post, i would like to introduce her to everyone!

she is my second dog, PAK PAK!!

I was complained by my gal said that I'm prejudice cuz I always post lok lok but not pak pak!

Although Pak Pak is not relevant to this post,
she is still LOK LOK's best friend!


Seriously I hardly find any of her photo



Ohya.. here, I have this!!


Hee.. SEE!! how cute she WAS!!
this photo was captured when she was born few days after...

haha.. nvm la, i believe reader can imagine how she look currently..

if not i wouldn't have
"LOVED HER SO MUCH"!!

keke..


::THE END::
[H.O.A]l3oGaN

3 Comments:

  1. Sue Wen said...
    muahaha what a cute dog. so he flirts around and he is a horny one haha jk. no wonder last time he kept wow wow at me lah...haihzzz....hahaha he looks so cute with d dirty foot. n d one who clean for him need to stand till so far anot...hahahah
    Anonymous said...
    dearrr~ i love PAK PAK
    mAy said...
    hey! doggies~
    haha..lok lok de funny dog..
    n dat pic of de baby dog so cute lo! pak pak?? too cute! ^^

Post a Comment