MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Depressed~!!

SObsoBb...


N
owadays I don't ever feel the warm in my family. I know they are busy at they work, have no time to spend with the family, all this is because they wish to give a better standard of living to the family perhaps so. Whenever i get my pocket money or ask money or even use their money, I will feel very bad and sorry because using the toilsome money that they earned.



As weekday they have to busy with their work so weekend they usually spend time relax like massage, facial, golf, and girl friend. Despite every Sunday I stay at home hoping they will have some activities for the family such as shopping or even just a simply breakfast at a place with the family, but thing does happen as I wish.


I still remember last time when i was 7 or 8 years old, we used to have bowling in the evening at Bukit Jalil then went for dinner together. Although just a normal weekend but I really love and enjoy the moment!


As time past by, everyone is grown and brothers soon are going to married. We no longer spend time together, not even a normal breakfast in the morning. There is no warm like we used to have in the past! Maybe everyone is grown and have their own time. Sometimes, I do feel the unsatisfied in heart, but who can i speak to? I dont find any in the family that i feel free to talk to. Last time, I used to talk to my 3rd bro because he is so caring and understanding. I always feel better after wise up my problem to him. But now he has went to US to further his studies so these days when i have any family problems, I used to keep them in my heart or tell my GF.


The day before yesterday, I promised my mom to bring the photos for photographic printing but failed to carry out due to the traffic. Thus, today I went there again for printing. It seemed to have a heavy traffic, as i able to get a parking there so I wish I could get the photos printed now and later mom don't have to be tired and stuck in the traffic. Actually I don't have to wait for the photos to be printed but I seems doing a silly and redundant action for her. She never try to understand my purpose. I was hoping she could go home after a whole day work and don't have to purposely go there to get the photos.


It seems to be a little tiny matter, but i care. They might think I m still immature or over sensitive but do they try do understand me? seriously i don't think we have enough communication.


.::THE END::.
[H.O.A]l3oGaN

8 Comments:

  1. shermainey said...
    HAIZ... SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO MY FAMILY... THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND US... MY MUM AND DAD, LIKE THAT DAY ALSO DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CELEBRATE WITH ME EVENTHOUGH THEY HAD PROMISED.
    SMALL THINGS DOES MATTER.
    I ALSO WANT BACK THOSE FAMILY DAY WHICH LONG TIME DIDN'T HAPPEN TO ME...
    WHERE IS MY FAMILY?
    Like it or not, It is meee! said...
    sighh.. so sad.
    to : Kok Leong and sze mun.

    ermm.. try to talk to ur parents. yea, they r busy cuz they have to work hard to earn money for living. but I guess it is not "guo fen" to ask for one day out with them, to do things together, like watch tv, or have dinner together lor. try to talk to them.tell them u need their affection and care! u muz try to talk to them n let them know wat's on ur mind. hopefully they can understand and do something about it. :(((



    They still love you, anyway.
    Sue Wen said...
    hellooo leong n sze.
    sometimes we tend to neglect the ppl around us o. but it doesn't mean that we don't care for them right?that day sze i cant go to ulu langat oo..i was very angry at my parents..i was thinking why they r so unreasonable..till d next morning i went into their room to talk to them..till i saw how my younger brother get angry and scolded them and went off like that. then i was with them in d room and finally saw how hard they tried to control their sadness so that i wont know.i felt so bad that time..haihz nvm lah remember that they always love us. if they didnt spend much time with us doesnt mean that they don't love us oo.. that's d thought that kills n brings us into deep negativity n things like that o! so must love them n dun angry at them oo..dun wait for them to take action but we ll make d 1st move to ajak them out okay!! ^^ take care..lovess
    Leo Gan said...
    they love~ maybe in a different way.. which i neva noticed. I feel like expressing my feeling to them. But i think is a bit weird to my situation Cuz all brothers. the night after i posted this, i had a terrible dream. In the dream, I was having dinner with my dad, suddenly my big bro came from the back, hug my dad, kiss him on cheek and say good night. I was shocked and woke up from the dream. I m thinkin one day it happens wat i wish to be, i might feel uncomfortable and uneasy. haih. just ignore it la. anyhow they are still my parents. Thank Q very much my friends feel comfort after wised up and with everyone's advice.
    shermainey said...
    learnt something from my friends here too! thanks! love u all lots. * hugs*
    shermainey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    shermainey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi dear~
    Actually I ve not much to write here cos I ve spoken to u on de fon. I m reli glad dat I m wif u to accompany u thru de problems. Like wat the others and I agree, mayb u can b de 1 who make de 1st move, dun wait until u regret. Somehow it might change de whole situation, u never try u never noe. Dun worry, u wont ever b alone to walk along the way. Bcos, I m always there 4 u, no matter wat. DUN 4get still got ME #^v^#Y ! Let us b hand in hand to solve any probs, to overcome any obstacles^^.

    ~love u~

Post a Comment