MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FLOOD

FLOOD @ Jln Kolam Air, Jln Ipoh



26 August 2008, it was raining heavily and non-stop for the N-hours so led to FLOOD in some areas~ One of the area was jalan kolam air, jalan ipoh. WHICH IS MY AREA!!!



2:30pm I and my gf was doing revision for our up coming final examination.. Suddenly, my maid shouted, AhlaMAk~ Tolong tolong.. BANJIR ar..



We immediately rushed out and we saw the house was surrounded by the water..



2:35pm I, as a Jln Ipoh Kolam Air resident had seen this circumstance before so it did not surprise me. However, my gf who lives in AMPANG is surprised because she had never seen flood before. As to let her experiece the flood I decided to bring her out and explore the submerge of my area.



EXPLORE BEGINS~


My house was in safety zone and was not affected yet. The water was just surrounded my house~


























The victims were busy moving their stuff to safety place and some were so sad looking at their furniture to be destroyed by the water.



However..

some people were acting happily, curiosity, and exciting...



1st person: BOEY LOH

Bei: Keke.. Kolam memang KOLAM, sure filled with water le..




2nd person: Pemuda perempuan

She was BUSY taking photos..





3rd person: .. Huh? isnt she is the 1st person?


How come she look so sad?





Did we misunderstand her?






Just now she was not laughing happily...






HuH..
Let us observe more~



...





In Fact: She was not laughing happily, but VERY HAPPILY!!


Bei: Wahhahahhaa.. Jalan Kolam Air fulled with water just like Water Park only !!! kakaka




Leong: I am so SAD. I am pity for those victims and ... my girl friend .. why she could be so cruel and laughing happily ...




After 10 minutes, we rushed back home to see my house condition...




While on our way home..

my gf was busy taking photos of the surrounding affected area happily....




Bei: Wahaha.. Waahahahha.. Waahahaha..





Reached home!!




Maid shouted: Ahh.. Lok Lok (my doggy) telah tenggelam dalam air.. they were hastily seeking for the dog..



Leong: Huh? Is that my lovely doggy's body?? Omg.. he is ...






still alive!! just hide inside my house only!!






*****

THE REAL FACT REVEALING!!!

As to present this post with of joy and excitement, certain editing had been made..



(1)In fact, the water that surrouded my house was at very low level only, and the water level was not high enuff to submerge my dog yet..




Err.. just SLIGHTLY editing to reach the excitment of readers..




- - -



(2) 2:30pm I and my gf was doing revision for our up coming final examination.. Suddenly, my maid shouted, AhlaMAk~ Tolong tolong.. BANJIR ar..

In fact, my maid was not acting so dramatically shouting. She just said to me that water is getting in


- - -


(3) 2:35pm I, as a Jln Ipoh Kolam Air resident had seen this circumstance before so it did not surprise me. However, my gf who lives in AMPANG is surprised because she had never seen flood before. As to let her experiece the flood I decided to bring her out and explore the submerge of my area.

In fact, I was the one who decided to explore the surrounding of flood


- - -


(4) victim one, Bei's dialouge.


In fact, she did not say much thing during that moment so I just simply added some dialogue for her.



- - -


(5) After 10 minutes, we rushed back home to see my house condition...




While on our way home..

my gf was busy taking photos of the surrounding affected area happily..



I urged her to take the photo of the two maids with my camera and I used my own phone to capture her..





In fact, she was not taking photo happily.. she is innocent~ she was just urged by the post director, who wish to provide a interesting post for the reader..





- - -


(6) Maid shouted: Ahh.. Lok Lok (my doggy) telah tenggelam dalam air.. their were hastily seeking for the dog..



The maids were not seeking for lok lok, they just acted nothing to do and go walk walk only..


- - -


(7) the fact revealing (1), Err.. just SLIGHTLY editing to reach the excitment of readers...



the word "slightly" shud be replaced with MOSTLY to describe the sentence..




::~.~::



the colourfulife0904 blog isnt just acting like my own diary by writing about myself and day to day affairs but also providing my readers the greater of happiness. Hence, they will be additonal editting in my post just to make my reader as relax as possible. So that for my readers who view my post with the happy mood could be happier and for readers who are not happy could be happy~



Smile & Cheer..



::.THE END.::
[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good words.
    Anonymous said...
    hey, so how come your house is not flooded?... i am thinking of buying a house at jalan kolam air..is it risky and not advicable? kindly share your experience please. thanks...

    btw, its a nicely written piece there.

Post a Comment