MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Saturday, August 30, 2008

D1~ Birthday Celebration

Mai DeI 01~*
30 August 2008

Wahaha.. happy happy, this is my first day celebration with my 2007 college buddies!! We had dinner at Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant which is located in Kota Damansara.


For the detail of the restaurant, you could visit:
http://www.foodpoi.com/2007/11/daore-korean-bbq-restaurant/



My Best Buddy, Tan Ken Seong.


He is another September born baby! A very great friend who is patient, friendly, and humerous. Currently available, so for those who would like to know him please contact me! wahhaha..



From left to right: GF, Me, KenSeong, Adam,Jack



Thanks for the present~


Adam's taste is always good! He got me a belt! keke.. cool! This is the first mature belt i have. My old belt used to have cartoon on it.. haha~


My gang here, Jack, Ken, and Adam are slightly different among my secondary buddies. They are more mature and their topics are often related to cars and shopping. At first, it was quite difficult for me to keep on track, cuz I was stranged in both cars and shopping topics. They love car, they talk about the engine, latest cars, car spec and etc. Whereas, Shopping.. they talk about current trend and fashion. It was quite tough for me to caught up their topics. Sometimes, I wonder whether I made the right channel of friends. For now, I had a clear and distinct answer! They changed my lifestyle. I used to listen to their topics and slowly get myself involve in it. their topics are always interesting and exciting, especially Adam Chai. Never regret for knowing them. Though everyone seperated apart, this relationship would still continue for the rest of life.



Keep in touch Buddiess~


Jack
! He is absolutely a great friend to hang out! Can drinnk, can eat, can SEE, and can play!!!



My lovely GF, LOH PUI EE! she secretly organized a dinner for me to meet up my college buddies! Love You So mUch~




The waiter~ .. he.. is the restaurant waiter who severed us.. Okla, nothin much to talk bout him. That day that restaurant was full with crowd, even reservation always require to wait. We waited bout 30 for our seats! Fortunately, the foods and services were good!



SEE! Even the Chief also came out to serve us!! PROUD PROUD~ keke..



This was the cake that we got it from Renaissance for free with the complem
entary voucher.



the 04 September and 16 September buddies~






Arggg~ "peng ye mou hou ye" (cantonese) this cake was really hard to cut!!! Ermm.. anyway the cake's taste and design were still acceptable!!!



Thanks for coming buddies
!

The above photos were from both different camera phones! One was N5610, 3.2 megapixels and the other one was N95, 5.0 megapixels! Do the photos quality look differently? YESSSS!! THEY DO!! I m so not satisfy with my N5610's photos! those photos from my phone was blurrr!!! I did bring my camera!!! Just that without battery.. sad. I shud ask ken's 5.0 megapixels to take all the photos!!!




.~THE END~.
[H.O.A]*l3oGan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment