MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, September 4, 2008

D2~ Birthday Celebration

Mai DeI 02~*
04 September 2008


This year my birthday, 4th September 2008 was fell on my final examination period. Sad~ due to the MERDEKA DAY and GOVERNMENT HOLIDAY AUTHORITY!!! suppose that Merdeka Day fell on Sunday but Sunday was already a public holiday so they tended to switch the holiday to coming Monday, 1 September which means my final examination need to postpone to tuesday, 2 September. Then, my exam took 4 days to complete. Namely, on Friday only I manage to finish my exam. Unfortunately, my birthday was fell on thursday!!! Haihh.. pity~ at the beginning I planned not to celebrate because of the next day exam. I was thinking and thinking whether shud I celebrate, if i were celebrate, would I affect tomorrow exam performance? Erm.. after I was figuring out with my gal gal. We came out with a best solution!!!



After exam on Thursday, we quickly rushed home for revision. Then, about 6.30pm to get ready for our dinner. We were seriously exhauted due to the continuously of 4 days midnight revision. Streesed~




Nevertheless, I still had a great time with my gal gal^^. Luckily, I did not make the decision of staying at home and thank you so much BB! Thanks for celebrating for me~ if not this pity boy would really have cried at home.. Keke..



We went to Jogoya at Starhill for dinner. Although I made reservation, we still required to wait for seats!! So for people who would like to have dinner at Jogaya, make sure you make reservation. Is quite a good place for dinning! might be expensive but is good value for price~ foods were fresh and delicious. Serving excellent and good ambience except that it was a bit crowd on that day. Maybe because of the promotion~ Pay original price for the first one and get 50% off for the second one~ Frankly speaking, we were attracted by this promotion! If i m not mistaken, this promotion is due on 15 September 2008.




Here is the information for the restaurant~



Website : www.jogoya.com.tw

Tel : 603 - 2142 1268

Fax : 603 - 2148 8171


Opening hours :
Mon.-Sun. : 11am - 2am






She was the pretty gal who dine in with me~
She have exam on the next day just like me but she was still willing to sacrifice the precious revision time to celebrate for me.. Thank You so much darling! Touched.. hope you did well in all yr subjects!





I m the LUCKY guy who have the pretty gal as companion for the night!






Fresh Coconut!!!






Prawn Gal.... errr...





Wahahaah .. EAT eat EAT!!!





This was the cake of the day! actually it wasnt a cake but a much more better than a cake! guess wat!! it was a Häagen-Dazs super premium ice cream!!! Keke.. from Jogaya oso..





Keke.. not that pity to have ice cream but also many types of cakes on table!!

Heee.. nice nice^^






This was the only photo we took together on that day!! SAD!! BlUr sumore.. the lousy waiter~ I suggest that restaurant shud oso trains their worker so if there is any photo capture requirement from customer then they could take good photos!!!







Beautiful moment of the day ~ keke.. luckily u not at the center of the crowd. not much ppl looking at us.. if not pai seh la.. haha..






Wahaha.. these days we were so busy preparing for exam, my gf still get me present.. erm, honestly it was out of expectations..





She smiled and gave me the present.. hehe^^





Erm.. I wordered what it was.. I thought it was a belt because on that day i opened a present of my friend. it was a belt. Then she was kind of worried .. and asked me would I mind if i received the same present and asked me which one would i prefer.. ACTUALLY she was just ACTINGG!!! HUhh.. this gal changed!! she is getting cunning and good at acting. Dunno who did she learn from!!!





TeNg teng TEng TeNg!!

there were 10 in variables with one candle each.
1 of the 10 candle represented 10 years old and the rest of 9 candles represent 1 year old.. sum up there were 19 years old!!!






I was wondering which one to enter mouth .. but my BB tended to ..





EAT THEM ALL! keke.. tamak betulnya..





Then, she asked me to open the preasent~





Waoo.. it was a WATCH!! ESPRIT sumore~ As her and my wish!! Few days before she asked me what present would i like to receive. I said to her dont need to spend any cuz she wouldnt have the enought money to get my ideal present.. then i just simply spoke, civic car, watch, and etc.. However, SHE GOT ME RIGHT!! hee.. I was happy and surprised.. in that moment, i was thinking that this watch must be very expensive.. and how does she get the money? Haihh.. my pity gal, she worked part time secretly witout my notice!!! how can it be!! anyway, thank you so much but honestly if she were asked, definitely i wouldnt allow her to work!!!



Besides fulfilling my wish of having my own anolog watch, the other reason for getting this watch is to remind me to think of her while I m oversea for sudies for the next year.. touched..



AIyar.. if I were oversead, i also wouldnt bring this watch along! is truth that she will make me think of her but also will make me tear~ ohhh, so how could i bring it along? haha.. the best way is to bring HER along!! kakaka..









.::THE END::.

[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment