MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, September 11, 2008

AP. MY gf's parents anniversary
11 September 2008

Today is my girlfriend's parents 'n' years anniversary! Dont know how many years but i know is more than 19 years!! kEke. cuz my girlfriend is 19 years old so probably her parents anniversary would be more than 19 years.

So, she planned to order a ..

Erm, i dunno what is it called. It is a decoration where a printed picture is sandwiched by glasses. Therefore, she needs to design a picture to put on. She had tried many times but failed to do it. Because she did not know how to use Adobe Photoshop!! Hence, finally she looked for her boyfriend GAN KOK LEONG to help her out!!! wahaha, she should ask her boy boy earlier to help her la! Her boy boy not to say expert but he still knows a little about..



This was the photo that we choose!



So we tried to design this photo and turn out ...


Teng tEng TEnG teNg!!!

Hee.. not bad le!


did you notice any difference? other than the text, pictorial and border?





Could you spot the differences?



If you could not, let me spot them for u..


At first, we found that her father has a handsome look but the emotion was slightly depressed.



So we decided to turn him into happy face and transfer him into MORE handsome man!!!


RESULT~


Happier and More Handsome!!!

Hair has grown more, Eyes Bigger and the Lip shape transformed from "-----" (horizontal) to " u " (U shape)!!



However, I need to clarify that this was "PHOTOSHOP ILLUSION PURPOSES".

Just as my post title is stated: "AP. My GF's parents anniversary". The "AP" does not means "adalah perempuan". For sure my GF is a girl, so the actual abbreviation of "AP" in this post was "Adobe Photoshop".

Since I had established my blog untill now, I have been using "Adobe Photoshop" for photo editing to modify photos, create own picture creation, and make my readers delight~

So, I think is the right time for me to introduce my photo editing tool, "ADOBE PHOTOSHOP". As to introduce it, I had chose my GF's parents to be my demonstration. Thus, it is neccesary for me to clarify that the above photos were for "PHOTOSHOP ILLUSION PURPOSES". ABOSOLUTELY NO INSULTHING.. so hopefully the demonstrater and family would not appeal to the court...


Adobe Photoshop, my favourite photo editing tool~

It is just like Canon's slogan, "Delighting you always". Adobe Photoshop also "Delighting you always TOO", you could edit any of your picture to reach the highest of delight~


For Instance..those were my several masterpiece of using photoshop editing~



***


***


***


***


***

&
also this ^^



ADOBE PHOTOSHOP. MY GF's PARENTS ANNIVERSARY

::.THE END.::
[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment