MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Presents 2008'


A Belt from my college buddies, Adam, Jack & KenSeong. Thank Q.. This was bought by Adam. He always has a good taste in buying stuff!! Love this! the most mature belt i ever had!! cuz.. my previous belts were all with cartoons.



A watch from my darling. It is a ESPRIT watch and i guess this must be costly. For sure, I love it cuz i have my own analog watch!!! Besides, this was bought by her toilsome working money so I would really appreciate it. Thank Q so muchhh~


Wahaha.. nice nice nice!


The second present from my darling! Her handmade card~ Em, Thou we were having exam on that period, she still looked out for time to make one for me. Cuz she knows i love to collect card!! keke.. look at the cover doesnt seems like handmade, Huhh?


Then second page le.. owh got some picture with cut and paste..


third page le, Waaaa.. her innovative has never faded away!!! this clever girl knew she wouldnt had enuff time so she decided to modify the card by adding additional pages to add on her paper skills~


Then this is the last page..


This was the present from my family!! it is a lighting decoration. Waahaha.. believe me! This is really Cool!!!! Hee.. this was chose by my lovely 2nd bro!! Can you see the 7 smiles on the box? Hee. i guess it represents the 7 members in family! looking at the smiles i could feel the warm in heart!! Thank You so much..


Those were my presentsss.. the lighting basketball decoration was the present from family!! Cool le! Luv It! and the shirt was from my 4th bro. Although sometimes he was acting quite cool, he is still very caring to his brothers.. TQ^^


*Presents 2008~ Then, below was an old friend marvelous artwork. She is YAP SZE MUN, wahaha.. she is really creative~ she used the photos in my blog to deliver me a message. Those photos in the picture could form a message, each photo represent a alphabet!


Could you observe anythin?? here you go~* Let me show you the message~


Deng DENg Deng DeNg~* Message from Shermaine: Happy Birthday KLGAN
waahaha.. Happy happy!! Thank You Thank Youuu..

Hee.. present.. present.. I always love all the presents with hardwork and effort. Certainly, I would appreciate it and keep it forever~* Once again Thank You!!!



30 September 2008 - Dinner with Adam, Ken, and Jack!!


04 September 2008 - Dinner with my darling, LOH PUI EE!!!


05 September 2008 - Dinner with my SECONDARY BUDDIES!!!! Pui Ee, Kok Fei, Andy, Tock Wang, Suit May, Sue Wen, Sze Mun, Andrew, Jenn Lim, Choi Yin, Poh Sin, Choon Mun, Beng Teck, and Simon

wahaha.. thanks for giving face came for my birthday celebration!! Looking at my emotion, you might think i wasnt that grateful as i said. Just because that i couldnt express through emotion. However, it was really deep into heart and hopefully i could show the gratefulness to everyone on above pictures!!! Thank You~



.::.THE END.::.
[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment