MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Quick Update~

A Quick Update!
11 September 2008


this post is specially for my dearest brother GAN KOK WEE who is currently studying in United States...



After this morning i had a short conversation with you on the phone, I noticed that you have lost connection from the family. Since I am having a short semester break, let me quickly update you with the latest happening in the family!

PAST
04 September 2008 is GAN KOK LEONG, DI DI, YOUR 5th YOUNGEST BROTHER BIRTHDAY, but you didn't remember!!!



~ his birthday is celebrated in 3 days which are 30 August, 4 September, and 5 September!



During 2nd-5th September, I was having my final exam and this year birthday was kinda stress and rush! I need to prepare for exam and rush for my birthday celebration!


30 August, I had a dinner at Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant in Hartamas with my 2008 college best buddies.

From left: GF, Me, KenSeong, Adam, & Jack!


***

04 September, My actual day of BIRTHDAY!!! I received message GREETING, phone GREETING, internet GREETING, and verbal GREETING from family and friends!!! but not KOK WEE's GREETING!!! today, my exam has not finished still has another paper in the next day but I still insisted to sneak out for celebration!


***

05 September, I finished my examination. I had a dinner with my lovely secondary classmates at a restaurant in Cheras, Rendezvous Steak House!

Front: GF, Me, KokFei
Middle: SzeMun, ChoonMun, PohSin,ChoiYin
Back: AndyWong, TockWang, SuitMay, SueWen, AndrewChan, BengTeck, Jenn Lim


***

09 September 2008 is YAP YOKE KENG, GAN KOK WEE's MOTHER's BIRTHDAY, but you didn't remember!!!

We had dinner at Chui Heng Restaurant and we bought a GUESS bag and a bouquet of flowers as mom's presents!

Let the pictures guide you for the day~














Here is a short clip of the day"




For your information, this is the debts you have been accumulated in the past.

21 March 2008 - 4th Brother's Birthday

02 February 2008 - Eldest Brother's Birthday

12 May 2008 - Father's Birthday

18 May 2008 - Second Brother's Birthday

04 September 2008 - Yougest Brother's Birthday

09 September 2008 - Mother's Birthday


YOU DON'T REMEMBER THEM RITE!
No worry, you are reminded to clear your debts before return!
Hehe, remember get everyone souvenirs!!!




***

FUTURE

09 October 2008 is the day that we first move in to our new house, but you will not be here!!!

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
Sorry, no picture is available!
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Anyway, our house is about to be done! Waiting for your return!



***

CURRENT

11 September 2008 is the memorable day of the universal people, do you remember why is it so memorable? Sure you do know!! it was the day that United States' World Trade Center boomed by the terrorists. Em, actually non of our business. Just to fulfill the PAST, FUTURE, and CURRENT HAPPENINGS.

OHYA, currently the HOT TV DRAMA in the family is 家好月圆! It is a TVB drama, to avoid losing track, you can either download them from the Internet or watch the drama when you are home! we already have the CD waiting for you~


Finally,
GAN KOK WEE, please do not waste my efforts and hard works of posting at the late of night!! Make sure you read them ALL! and leave me a message in the chat box or comment box to identify yourself!!!

TQ


THE END.::
[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment