MY life II00VIII

MY life II00VIII

Thursday, September 4, 2008

D3~ Birthday Celebration

Mai DeI 03~*
05 September 2008

All right~ Finally, my final exam finished. I shud have a great and relax dinner with my lovely secondary buddies. We had our dinner at Cheras Rendezvous Steak House, 相见欢. The foods were not bad and the environment.. er, some think it was good and some were not. In addition, the photos of the night had totall affected by the environment!!! BAd baD bAd, everythin was in RED!! RED RED!!!

Essentially, I set the dinner time at 7:00pm but end up having the dinner at 8:00pm. This is because I was frustrated from the continuously of midnight study during the past 4 days, so I have taken a shor
t nap to recover the energy. However, by the time I woke up, it was already 6.30, I m shocked and immediately made phone calls to everyone to change the dinner time to 8:00pm. I tot today would be a relax dinner, who knows it was rushed than before. I quickly got myself ready and rushed to the destination with beibei and wang!

By the time we reached the destination, fortunately we were on time. It was 8:00pm, we were still the first batch to reach!!! Erm, i was wonder if i weren't changed the dinner time, would they managed to come on time? Keke, an
yhow I was the organizer and I shouldn't be late. Hee, anyway I was really happy that everyone managed to make themselves available on that night to attend my birthday celebration. Thank you so much^^ . Therefore, I have bought some mooncake jellies at IKANO to appreciate their attendance~ Hope they enjoyed the mooncake jellies!!


*****


Sze Mun, she used to be a creative gal! thanks for the artwork!! i love it alot!! i m gonna post in my blog!! Erm.. i noticed she is the one who changed the most!! See..



This photo was taken 2006, tat time she looked like a good good gal oni! after secondary she had tranformed and getting wild o~ let's see the 2008 of her...



HUhh? cant recognized!!?? haha.. not that terrible la~ (this was the original photo)


(after editing) Ermm, this gal was the one who suggested me to have a theme for the day! RAINBOW~ did this theme work out well? Ermm.. maybe not perhaps next time we shud enforce or specific the dress code. keke.. cuz some were wearing strip shirt, they might not obey the rule but looked smart^^


(left) "CHOI YIN" is jenn's gf!! whahha .. i remember~ Thanks for attending!! EErm.. btw, I was suprised that jenn remember bout my birthday.. wahaha, happy happy


Andrew Valen Chan (2nd right), from the name itself tells the date of born. He is a 14th February Valentine Boy~ He was once my very best friend. Since he had switched secondary school, we seldom contact each other. Today, his arrival really make me happy~Thanks


Ah wang kor (left)! Thanks for being driver for the whole night!! and you WIN! you r the most rainbow one!! wahaha! TQ

ANdy won
g Chin WEi (right)! our common dialogue - "EH BUDAK NAK GADUK KE!"
We had similar personality in the past, he used to understand my thought all the time! he was like a mirror of myself and also my basketball kaki!! Hey bro, though u were having exam, you were still making time to come!!! TQ, hope you did well in yr examination~


Boo (1st row left). She is a caring and lovely friend. However, sometimes i was shocked by her unexpected reaction. Keke, anyway I already know how to react on her.^^



Choon (back row right). He is the best basketball assitant I ever want! He always could assist his team mates very well. Besides, he is also a future designer! I have seen his drawings before, he does has beautiful drawings~




May (2nd right), she is a very good listener and secret keeper! She was the one who helped me gone through the depressed moment of my life~





Simon Chin Sie Thong (right) !! HoHOrr.. i can remember yr full name huh!! geng le He is an old friend mine. Last time, he was a hyperactive guy but now he is a bit quiet..





The beautiful mooncakes jellies from from Jelly Q @ IKANO





Lastly, the pretty gal LOH PUI EE (left) !!! let's giv her a big applause~
I guess she was the most toilsome person who organized and prepared all the celebration for me~

She has been part of my life. Without her, I guess my life wouldnt be that colourful as it is.


I love You!!!!






the 10 candles has lighted up which representing 19 years old!!!





Opps! neva leave out beng! I hardly found him in my photos le! i got here one!!
Ooi Beng Teck (Last row 3rd right). We had been few years neva met but started to meet up again since 2008.

At first, I might find it difficu
lt to talk to him cuz didnt really have any topic. However, soon after I find it e
asy to catch up this is because he is a really friendly and nice guy to hang around! Sumore, he is quite a patient and loyal boyfriend.. KEke.. i guess those who knows him will agree with me~RIGHT!!!




Once again, thanks for everyone's attendance!!




Kok Fei, he is my best buddy!! the most QUIET and funny guy in the troop!!! luv to tok HONEST~ those who know him, check out his blog profile description! then u will understand why~

http://www.blogger.com/profile/10969578620755055163

Fei, thanks for the chesse tart. I only managed to eat one le but it was really awesome!!!!







Sue Wen (right), she is my girlfriend's best friend!!! She is a real smart gal! she scored full As for her A-level examination. I m really feel proud of her~



Erm, last time we used to chat alot in MSN, but now getting less perhaps I seldom chat using msn. No worry, less doesnt means no. I would still come to you in msn or yr blog anytime to give you an unexpexted pop up!!!



You are my Bei's best friend so you do as my best friend. She doesnt has much close friends and you are her best of the best friend so hope both your relationships could last forever.





OMg, this photo is terribly red! cant do anything except putting it in black and white.












She is the most accurate, fast and famous 5M's personal accountant!!!






Ah wen was very hyperactive while taking photo~





Owh, she clamed down~ and Boo managed to sneak in..








Wen's House. It look so outstanding among the rest from its unique exterior design. got kind of western feel ler~



After that, Some went home and some went for drink! I hv drinks at XXX bar~



Before that, we took some picture at Pavilion main entrance! Seldom has the opportunity to take without crowd~ precious precious...



Me and May~

Does the photo looks like running out of shape (zhou yong), doesnt it?





Me and BaoBei~





XXX Bar, Jenn and Wang were playing chess...





then BEER!!!!!!!





Owhh.. this gal immediately get MABUK~



Leong: "Hey gal, are you alright"? Are you drunk??

Bei: "Waawoooo WAaoooo, I m pretty gal!! I m cute .. (shaking head up side down)




Bei: "Uhhh, I reached my house!!! My daddy and mummy are sitting at the window and waiting for me.. Woo, Waaa and they look so young ade...





Keke.. actually no one got drunk. Just abit blush after beer. Really cant drink beer, felt difficulthy of breathing after drink.




SEMANGAT!!!





Uhhh, Wang mabuk pula.. keke.. cannot be la! he is a good drinker i guess! So how can beer drunk him off~





Hehe.. the most awake must be this little gal le! she din drink at all! sure no drunk le!!!





*****




Thatz all for my 2008 Birthday Celebration!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH^^




..::THE END::..
[H.O.A]*l3oGaN

1 Comment:

  1. shermainey said...
    omgz!! why on earth you put that kinda picture ?
    O M G!

    HAHAHA... why la? u put that artwork also not as bad as me secondary school pic...

    btw, this post is fun! haha enjoy reading it.
    ngek ngek

Post a Comment